These questions ask about your sexual feelings and responses during the past 6 months. Please answer the following questions as honestly and clearly as possible. Your responses will be kept completely confidential.
In answering these questions, the following definitions apply:
- Sexual activity can include caressing, foreplay, masturbation and vaginal intercourse.
- Sexual intercourse is defined as penile penetration (entry) of the vagina (female private part).
- Sexual stimulation includes situations like foreplay with a partner, self-stimulation (masturbation), or sexual fantasy.
- Desie – Interest in any kind of sexual act.
- Sexual Arousal - feeling that includes both physical and mental aspects of sexual excitement which includes feelings of warmth or tingling in the genitals, lubrication (wetness), or muscle contractions.
- Orgasm – A rush of sexual excitement; specifically, the climax or peak of sexual pleasure, which occurs during sexual activity.