When a man ejaculates (release semen) in the vagina of female and is always or nearly always prior to his/her wish or within about one minute of vaginal penetration or a man is unable to delay his ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations or the person and his partner is in severe distress, bother, frustration and/or tries to avoid sexual intercourse.
Single men indulge in practices like masturbation and pre-marital sexual acts. Due to lack of knowledge, less experience and guilt related to previous practices, they both fail to experience the sexual act in a way they imagined or fantasized because of early discharge of semen. And for a longer time they isolate themselves and take no medical help and might end up being anxious and avoiding any close or intimate relationship and delay their marriages.
Premature Ejaculation can be:
- Lifelong: The disturbance has been present since the individual became sexually active.
- Acquired: The disturbance became evident after a period of normal sexual function.
- Generalized: Similar difficulty in almost all situations irrespective of stimulation or partners.
- Situational: Difficulty occurs only with certain types of stimulation, situations or partners.
- Ante portal Ejaculation – When a man tries to hold his ejaculation but ends up releasing the semen just before penetrating in the vagina.