There are many substances of abuse which have great potential of causing sexual problems in every human being of any age. All these drugs used for recreational purposes either occasionally or on daily basis cause significant damage to the body. Then comes our age, genetic conditions, habits, lifestyles, occupation which finally precipitates the disease and governs the severity.
Some substances of abuse may have more impact on our sexual desire, some more arousal or erection, and some on orgasm or satisfaction.
A disturbance in one type of sexual functioning could, of course, impact other aspects of sexual functioning—a man having erectile difficulty may subsequently find ejaculation a newer or bigger problem now, leading to loss of sexual desire.
List of Drugs causing sexual dysfunctions:
- Tobacco Smoking (Cigarette, Bidi) (maximum side effect)
- Alcohol (Sharab, Daru, Tharra)
- Tobacco Chewing (Tambakhu, Gutkha, Khaini, Pan Masala, Jarda, Supari)
- Amphetamines (Ice, Meth, Crystal)
- Cannabis (Weed, Pot, Ganja, Hash, Indian Hemp)
- Cocaine (Coke)
- Heroin (Smack, Brown Sugar, Snowball)
- MDMA (Ecstacy)